Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Recruiting 2018--Dontay Demus, Jr

Hudl.com image
Several recruiting services indicate UMass has offered to Dontay Demus, Jr, a 6-4 205 pound WR from Friendship Academy in Washington, D.C.

247Sports page here.

Hudl.com has video.

Partial quote from a 03/27/17 Scout.com article by Dave Lomonico:

My dream school is Georgia, but we’ll see what happens,” Demus said. “My feeling right now is I’d like to go through the whole [recruiting] process, because I think I’m going to get more offers when [college coaches] see more of me. And I’d like to take some officials to schools I can’t get to [unofficially]. So I’m going to take my time. But things can change. You never know.”

Rivals.com two-star player.

This article has a profile of Demus.

Demus has offers from B.C. Temple, Navy, Maryland, Rutgers, Old Dominion and Wisconsin.