Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Recruiting 2017--Devin Darrington

Twitter.com image
Devin Darrington, a 5-9 200 pound RB from Bullis school in MD has tweeted he's received an offer from UMass.

247Sports three-star player.

Rivals three-star player.

Hudl.com has video.

Partial quote from a 9/30/16 article by Brian Dohn on Scout.com.

"The 5-foot-9, 198-pound Darrington was at Indiana last weekend, will be at Penn State (no offer) on Saturday, and Rutgers continues to push for a visit. In addition, Ohio, Temple, Army, Navy, Massachusetts, Louisville (no offer), Virginia Tech (no offer) and a handful of Ivy League schools remain in contact with him.

"With the Ivy League, if it turns out that I like it and my visit was cool and I really like the school, I would see nothing wrong with committing," the 5-foot-9, 198-pound Darrington said. "I don't really have a preference of playing in the Ivy League or not. I just look forward to playing good football."

Darrington has 22 offers including Pitt, Syracuse and Rutgers from the Northeast.